I am supposed to be in school right now working on RM project. And guess what, I am at home, chased out of my room, typing in my garden because the meeting is cancelled and there's someone fixing water heater in my room. Fuming mad.The project is due on Wednesday and as of now, we do not have a single sentence/word out yet!! Supposed to get all data collected by today so that we can use software to do regression analysis, but only 2 people out of 6 completed their allocated work, that is my friend and me. Another one claimed that her data is done but its like crap. And the other 3 are still doing. I cannot understand why they can promise to complete their tasks and gave stupid excuses like they are sick, computer crazy watsoever crap. It's just excuses. And the deadline is around the corner I have no idea why they can dun care.And this person let me just call her X. Omg I really needa vent. Doing 2 projects with her this sem. These few days never go for meeting cause claim she is sick, giddiness. Anyway I have no idea what illness is giddiness , and someone spotted her in school 2 hrs before the scheduled meeting. I bet its just some excuse. Another project that I am doing with her besides RM is ethics. OMG. we have word limit of 8000, and she one person already did 3000 words when we agreed that our limit is 1k plus. And because we had an interview with ascendas, and we have to send them our completed report to thank them, I dunno wat the hell is wrong with her idiotic stupid head that she must make sure that she include every single word of the interview in the report and praise ascendas up to the skies of heaven. for what!!! our lecturer is the grading us, not ascendas. 8000 word limit, now the damn report is 12k. And she has been hogging onto it editing nonstop and only completed her part yesterday. and ****, she even scolded me for not helping to edit when she declared that NO ONE is allowed to edit it until she is done. Gah, I am very pissed off I wanna graduate now! Working with people who totally freeload and heck care is a pain. So does working with someone who is so freaking kiasu till the extend she must have a say in everything and feels that everything is so important she cant summerise and must type a hell load of useless content is also a torture. Irritating.
Ange
4:15 pm
About me
Taggie
Leisure reads
Connection
Archive