Friday, April 23, 2010



Its now 1am suddenly feel like blogging haha. Just relax for a while..
3 days to exams. Tired, nvr ending stuff to study. Seems like the content just gets heavier as modules level up. Have been sleeping at ard 3am for the past 3 nights, i think tonight too. I have never stayed up late in uni before, gotta say this is my first time. Turning slightly noctural cause I find it easier to concentrate with aircon and a cup of strong coffee. And maybe late nights on 987FM to keep my eyes peeled open with noise. Cramping everything in reading wk is not fun at all. Currently done studying say 80% of 2 modules since last sat, which means like one module takes 3 days. I have 3 papers next wk, and 2 the following wk, its like a mad rush against time.

Ok back to my lectures.

Have a break, have a tim tam. =)


Ange
1:00 am