It's the time of the semester once again! 2 weeks to my first paper. Gotta be very hardworking these 2 weeks because I have to study everything that I have learnt in the past 13 wks in 2 wks and pour all out on paper in the thereafter 2 wks. So, the next 1 mth is going to be a huge test on my discipline and brain cells. Going to be quite siong because this sem I totally have no time to revise my work during sem due to never ending tutorials and project. I still have one more project due next week. 2 wks..Really not enough, still gotta cramp valuation project inside. Haiz. This is what happens when you are at year 3 I guess.Haiyo I cant stand my dissertation supervisor. The last time I met him, he merry-go-round talk talk talk, trying to hint to me that I must change my topic. Apparently I have a straightforward personality, I cant talk in circles and neither do i understand people when they go round and round. So I further went to write an essay about my topic and today when I met him again, after I asked him if I should change topic, he said "yes". =.=ll Got a bit irritated and told him to just be straightforward next time! When it comes to people dropping hints, I am very gong. I cant get it and I just dun get it no matter how obvious you think it is.The weather is a little crazy still. A while super hot, a while heavy rain. Donno it's my contacts or weather, my eyes are really very dry. By evening, even if I am wearing specs, my eyes just feel so tired all the red veins start coming out as if I am serverly deprived of sleep.ok back to work.
Ange
9:48 pm
About me
Taggie
Leisure reads
Connection
Archive