Tuesday, April 06, 2010



One project due tmr :) Then after that I would be left with one last one :)) Last one valuation project not so stress cause everyone's cooperative unlike the one that is gg to sumbit tmr :)))

So sian over the weekend until I dreamt of going to school on a saturday to do project. My god. But I actually went to school over the weekend la.

I have a sudden urge to go shopping!! To go out and play!! Dreamt of going out with partehanimals last night hahaha. Think I got no enough time in the day to finish my work and thoughts that I actually bring it to bed with me. Plus, I needa get my brows done, preferably this week cause its getting out of control lol. Ok, gotta get ready for school. Decided to blog after working on condo trends last night, and hdb trend this morning. Everyday you open the newspaper, you see things like "HDB RESALE PRICES RECORD SALE FOR BISHAN!!" very sian can! talk about the same thing everywhere!


Ange
12:08 pm