Friday, May 07, 2010



Exams are over! Finally I am done with the rather tiring Year 3. Thanks to all my friends for the support but in the last wk i ran out of gas and felt very unmotivated. Most probably screwed up my last paper big time but whatever..

During the exam wk, I dreamt of exams almost every night. But last night, I actually felt so relieved that I dreamt that I went on holiday..

Watch Ip Man 1 on youtube yesterday to prepare myself for Ip Man 2 today. =) Followed by shopping! The last time I spent money like that was...I can't remember. However, I kinda feel that my joy is quite shortlived cause I gotta be in school everyday next wk, Mon to Fri 10am-6pm for Summer Prog lessons and projects. Followed by one wk of slack and 2 wks of my summer prog trip to Vietnam. Thereafter its internship all the way...Gotta say my schedule is fully packed. In between have assignments, projects and dissertation to worry. My 3 mths is like a warm up to a very busy yr 4..Kinda scared, I am not ready for yr 4. Sounds too scary for survival considering this sem was torturing.

Haven ran in 3 wks, haven been out of the house besides school in a month, haven watch videos online for I lost count. I need my life back.


Ange
10:10 pm