The first week of the start of my "holidays" felt so long because I went to school everyday for my summer prog. Projects and competition with other grps and other crap stuff made me feel busy and tired even though exams have ended. Finally, next wk I am free! Have to make use of this "free" time to do more research about my project on Hanoi Conservation, send my supervisor my dissertation stuff cause I changed topic and have to convince him of my new topic. Super sian why must do 4 yrs...Haven do dissertation already I dun like it. Gotta buy stuff and pack my lugguage for Vietnam the following week. After I am back gonna take a short one wk break to settle down, and then I am going back to work. Ah, busy.Somehow I am wondering how I am going to survive juggling work and doing well for projects and assignments. Already kinda "ostracized" being minority, and my group being the smallest group of 4 whilst facing stiff competition, still have people fighting with one another. Dunno what to say. Haiz. Just felt relieved that yesterday's presentation, even though my group looked the smallest and thus weakest, we were one of the best! whoohoo.
Ange
11:18 am
About me
Taggie
Leisure reads
Connection
Archive