Just a quick update to show that I am still alive (barely) from all the mugging. My last paper is on thursday! So after doing some calculations, I have to mug really hard till Wednesday. I have my philo paper on Tues but I have kinda given up on it cause I don't think it would really make a difference whether or not I study =X I dunno why but I just wanna give up on that paper cause I am tired and lazy. Really feel like I have run out of gas le. Dwindling motivation and energy levels. Haiz. Too much stress till my body is aching, esp my shoulders.Totally looking forward to the end of this. I can barely rmb how this sem flew past, I only rmb feeling tired with all the tight deadlines and stress. After exams gonna go shopping for I haven't been out in like a month. Will con't gg to sch for lessons for a week, then look forward to my summer vietnam trip. Plus I can resume exercising =) all the stress and staying up late and not doing anything healthy causes aches and pimples. Also haven watch dramas on tudou for damn long already. In fact after CNY I have been very busy. Gotta cont watching my old zhu guang bao qi! Outdated liao lor..=(OK the plan is to rest and relax first, then worry abt other sch matters later. Sian. 3 mth break also must do work. And also go to work. My life is so stressful suddenly.
Ange
2:38 pm
About me
Taggie
Leisure reads
Connection
Archive