Tudou is loading very slowly...I cant watch my Ghost Whisperer or HK drama. Stupid channel 5 stopped showing GW after a handful of episodes?!? Totally crap.Anyway, will be leaving for Vietnam on Tues and back on 2nd June. I will miss my facebook, and my bed, my pillow, my cosy room and home very very very much. Hopefully it will be a fun trip, praying very hard that there will be no fights, attitude here and there, conflicts cause it's not exactly a holiday. It's a summer programme whereby we have individual assignments and projects and seminar participation. Competition brings out the scariest in people. Oh well, time will pass by very very fast and I am gonna be so damn busy from Tuesday onwards. Why??OK cause after I am back, I will take a week "break" to unpack and hopefully clear some individual assignment for summer. 40% wor I better chiong. Cause come 14th June I will be interning again for 8 wks till the very last day of my holidays. Yar I know I am siao. Now I am a bit scared and worried. SO, in the 8 wks I have to settle 40% individual assignment, 40% 30-pages project! and my literature review for dissertation!!! I have no idea how I am going to work 9am-6pm plus do all these in 8 wks but I have to do it by hook or by crook. And I have another competitor(intern) at my department. Hopefully I can secretly do my own work in office else ... ... ...OK nvm just pray hard that I survive because I wanna do everything well. Really don't wish, like what my supervisor says, that I do so many things and end up doing nothing well and getting burnt out when school starts. And I don't want to go back on my word and request for my internship to be cut short. I Can DO It!
Ange
11:14 pm
About me
Taggie
Leisure reads
Connection
Archive