Saturday, June 05, 2010



Back from Vietnam!! Time flies, love the experience but had a horrendous experience with my roommate. I shall list down the shit I have suffered in 9 days.


  1. Everything cannot eat. Not even salad. Must eat only 100% clean cooked food. Road side stalls not allowed. Only want shopping centre restaurants.

  2. Wanted my bed

  3. Heaviest and biggest luggage among 28 people. So heavy until she cant lift it up

  4. Took 3/4 of the table with her luggage until half my bag is out of the table

  5. Took 3/4 of the cupboard with her dirty clothes. On the last day I so fed up I decided to hang my bra on the aircon LOL.

  6. TV channel is always her channel

  7. Takes 1 hr to shower. still dare to question me how long I shower when I only take 15mins.

  8. Takes 45mins to brush teeth in the morning. poor me have to wake up earlier than her else I dun need to brush teeth liao.

  9. Very calculative to the last cent. Some things act innocent never pay up like cab fare.

  10. Every morning dun want to wake up I must wake her up.

  11. Request for change of hotel room just because there are some flies

  12. Told me to put my luggage on the floor or cupboard because she took the whole table in another hotel. So pissed off I put on the bed.

  13. Big fat copycat. whatever I do, she also do.

  14. Take my keppeland brochure and refused to return me!!

  15. used my conditioner!!

  16. want me to eat her instant noodles. siao.

  17. crossing the road with her is a pain.

  18. taking cab with her is a bigger pain. every min scared the cab send us to ulu place and rob us

  19. took 1 hr to buy a pair of shoes

  20. luggage so heavy until broke!! very good!! i so happy.

Ok 20 points liao I dun wan to list somemore. Wait spoil my mood again. I am sooooooooo happy my 8 nights of room sharing with her is OVER!!! Big fat selfish liar who puts on a friendly font 24/7. Ultimately shiokness is when we all went casino for the first time and she lost all her money whereas I hit jackpot, machine spin like mad and turned me "rich" in 5mins. Damn shiok seeing her turn green. Wuhoo! I saw her true colors in jus a few days, and became good friends with one of my grpmate after exposing all her lies and backstabbing. This kinda pple shld be left in Vietnam and shot.



Ange
2:48 pm