Rested for a week ever since I came back from Vietnam and it's time to get back to work! yea the 9 to 6 work.No more sleeping till 11am, oh no. Lesser time for myself, and to exercise. I think I gained wt after 2 mths of not exercising due to exams and Vietnam. Nonetheless, I just finished my daily journaling for my Vietnam trip. I dont think I will make any drastic changes to it and can even submit my report now. I think knowing that I start work on monday kept me on my toes and gave me the "motivation" to at least settle my first task on hand else I am gonna suffer big time. Up next gotta juggle the last 40% project work which I think its gonna be "freeloading work" and dissertation, with work. I am not sure if I can do it but I don't really have a choice. I have to Jus Do It!Afterall, I made my decision. Grades are no longer important to me, and I like to learn new things at work everyday instead of lazing at home. Gotta make sacrifices for wanting so many things at one go. Plus forgoing my world cup.
Ange
12:41 am
About me
Taggie
Leisure reads
Connection
Archive