3 more weeks to the start of the sem. Which also equates to 3 more weeks of internship. Time flies. It seemed just a few weeks ago when I was struggling and mugging hard for exams, then preparing for summer trip to Vietnam, then starting work. To think my orginal 12 weeks of break is 3/4 gone. I finished 5 weeks of work and it feels as though I just started working.Damn. I haven't start on my summer programme project yet which is due after the sem starts! Supposed to do it during the holidays but I guess you know the story about how horrendous some people are so...Haiz, just feel so sway. Have one sway one in my project who started spreading tales about me the moment we return to singapore, then go to work met another sway intern. Today her last day, super duper happy. Everyday I look at her face and I cant fail to mutter obscenity at her out loud, in my heart of course. I can't stand her face, her attitude, her voice. I feel so disgusted whenever I see her pimply scarred face and get reminded that ALL her pictures in her blog are severly photoshopped till nice nice. And her behaving so fake and accusing me of being fake in her blog, and creating fake gossips about me just makes me very irritated. Thank god for the next 3 wks, that thing doesnt appear anywhere close to me.Now just pray hard, all the xiao ren stay away from me please.
Ange
10:40 pm
About me
Taggie
Leisure reads
Connection
Archive