Thursday, October 28, 2010



Week 11 is coming to an end..Means 2 more weeks of school to endure before exams. This week is spent CHIONGING for just 1st draft of dissertation till 3am every night. Damn shag. Proud to say I have a draft up!! Except the last chapter which i just type "KIV" cause i am no longer motivated to continue working on it. This draft its like a pre-draft but I don't really care. Only have 10 days to come up with methodology and analyse data. Super siong. Up next is 3 reports and 3 presentations to go.

Relationships in school is certainly not improving. Most of us getting increasingly pissed with a particular person who keeps haunting my hp with endless emo smses. 1st NOV pls come..then no more working with her if I can avoid her next sem.

I think I have a sleep debt. Dark eye circles...Hv to keep pressing on..


Ange
11:19 pm