Sunday, November 21, 2010



In the midst of mugging for exams. The calm before the storm haha. If I still don't buck up, it's going to be a huge thunderstorm with loads of lightning.

3 papers only. Exam lasting for 4 days. No wonder I am so slack. But anyway, less than a week before first paper, I am getting kanjiong le. Can't wait for it to end. Looking forward to Dec. :)

Someone said something to me on Fri. I kept quiet. Had no idea why I chose to keep quiet. Partly its due to my personality. I see no need to explain to someone so much partly since I just got to know you. Perhaps I didn't know what to say. Perhaps I dare not say cause I was insecure. Or perhaps I was just helpless. Keeping quiet was a way to prevent myself from being further exposed by a stranger. Don't like the way you keep testing me out.
But deep deep inside, is something that I chose to hide.


Ange
8:17 pm