Monday, November 08, 2010



My last official lesson for this semester would be tmr. However, there would be another presentation that will take up the whole of next monday.I hv 2 reports due but my parts are more or less done.

3.5yrs gone by.. some of my frens in uni are leaving as this is their last sem. I still have one more sem to savour studenthood though. Aint easy with dissertation weighing on my mind, my last challenge before I graduate, but it will be over by early march. That's 4 months from now.

3 exams in 2 wks. Gotta work hard now. Then have fun in dec + work hard for dissertation. In 6 mths plus time, I would be done with my undergrad last exam. I sound so emo, haha. But kinda accepted that this is life. Everyone has to move on. So take some time to slow down, and treasure what you have right now. It pains me sometimes to pass by some people in sch, and get reminded that we started off as frens, and after so much projects, we grew apart. But of cos, thank god, some of us got closer.

Time discovers truth.


Ange
4:41 pm