New year, new semester, new job, new milestone. This is what is in stored for me this new year.School starts next week, I am in the midst of my final cors bidding for modules in NUS. 3 modules plus 1 dissertation for my final semester. One semester is not half a year, its 13 school weeks, roughly about 3 months. I have 3 months of school left. As much as I want to graduate, 3 months, considering a 2 (or 3) day week is very little school time. Gah, mixed feelings :( And then I have my dissertation and modules to stress about. Also, I wish to secure a job before I graduate. In fact I have to start preparing and going for interviews soon. I haven't fully decide which companies I am going to apply to, what I want to do, or whether I should go back to what I did when I was interning. Obviously the last choice is the easiest way out for me. I am scared and insecure. I like the feeling of having things totally under control and according to plan. Should I be a marketing excutive for residential, office or industrial, or stick to become a valuer. 10 companies are coming for career festival next wk, which talks should I attend?? Or have I really made my choice and just worrying too much? .... I dunnno!! I only know I should be going back to my dissertation and stop watching dramas haha.
Ange
1:05 pm
About me
Taggie
Leisure reads
Connection
Archive