Sunday, March 06, 2011



Left with 6 wks of school. Finally submitted dissertation last friday, cant believe I could actually have my OWN dissertation completed. Before that, I have always look at senior's dissertation and go wow..and wonder..when will it be my turn. It seemed like not too long ago.

6 wks more of school before my one and only history exam. Have kinda secure a job before graduation. In fact my 2nd round of interview is this thurs, looks like all I have to do now is to wait for my letter of appointment and start investing in more clothes and shoes :) It's smthing I feel that I have worked hard for, and will continue to work harder. Time to start losing wt too haha. I cant lose the (damn) weight that I gained last december larh! yucks.

Till then, looking forward to Thurs, hope I do well for my test and 2nd interview :)And gotta remind myself to continue being motivated in clearing my assignments hahaha.



Ange
4:11 pm