Tuesday, May 24, 2011



Have not blogged in quite a while... almost 2 months.
Over these two months, I secured my first job, completed my undergrad education and went to Korea for a short holiday. In 3 weeks, I will be entering the working world. I am not exactly looking forward to it cause I know it ain't easy, especially I am in the management scheme, with higher expectations, workload and other duties. It's not as simple as Monday-Friday 9am to 6pm. I have to work beyond that. =/ oh well, afterall, it's a choice I made.
Guess I should maximise the remaining 3 wks I have to do some shopping for work clothes and shoes. and watch as much dramas as I can. haha. as well as figuring out how to utilise to the max the cosmetics and skin care I bought in Korea as thou they are free. Happy to the max when it comes to shopping heh.


Ange
4:22 pm